Pages

Thursday 12 March 2015

Visaul Mihi

The top left is about my culture . The reason why I did a picture of my culture is to show what culture I am .  I drew a picture of a Tongan flag and drew flowers on the out side. To represent Tonga. 

The top left is to show that I go church . Every Monday's and  Friday's I have church for 30 minute's and every Wednesday I have church for 1 hour. But on Sunday's I go to Sunday school for about 30 minutes and then we start church at 11 and finished at 1 or 2 .

The down bottom on the left is to show That I like  to play sport's. I like to play Tag , Basket ball , Rugby , netball and Rippa Rugby . The reason why I  choose to do sport's is because I like playing sport's and that I think it makes you fit and a better person. 

The bottom right is to show my family. In my family There is 6 of us. There is 2 boy's and 2 girl's. I am the second to youngest out out of my family . 

And for the picture in the middle it is to represent me. I am katalina . I come from Pt England school . I did all created all of this to show who I am , what culture I am , What I like doing and to show a lot about my family.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Katalina,
    I like your DLO you made. This is so detailed. I love how you wrote your name so that people know your name. Anyways my favorite part on on your DLO is that you LOVE your FAMILY. Keep up the good work and keep posting. Rowana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katalina I really like your mihi and Thing about you know I get to know every thing about you know keep it up and keep working hard well done By Juliet

    ReplyDelete