Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Polyfest

On our amazing trip to Polyfest  our school had heap's of fun. We did rock climbing , we had  free time for one hour to look around with our parent helper and we got to do some game's .

First thing we did that was fun was rock climbing . At first I keep on slipping of which was not cool but then on my third try I went really high . I could here class supporting  us but when I was up there I could not see the button . Once you push the button you have to come down . Anyway's because I couldn't see it I came down to let somebody else have a turn .

The next thing that was really fun is that we got to play game's when we were with the F lava Crew . The game was that you have to catch the ball with out falling it down but it was a tennis ball . We were so good she change it . We could only catch the ball with one hand .

And the last thing we did was we got to have free time for one hour. We had a parent helper who was really cool . She shouted  us Ice-cream which was really nice . At polyfest I had a really good time .

No comments:

Post a Comment